Publications, conferences and presentations
This is a selection of the publications, papers, conferences and presentations from the SULEiS network team. Please contact us for more details.
- Leading Complex Projects: Learning Through Action Research. Pritchard S. & Chesterman D. in 360 The Ashridge Journal, Summer 2013
- Leading Complex Projects in Complex Social Systems’ A collection of working papers Ed. Pritchard, Chesterman, Nicklen and Voller, for the Ashridge Action Research Consortium. (2011)
- Complex Programmes: a whole systems approach, Pritchard S, in Project, October 2008
- Beyond Boundaries: a leadership inquiry between Wales & Denmark, Pritchard, S, Welsh Assembly Government Report, 2007
- Supporting inter-organisational partnerships in the public sector: the role of joined up action learning and research. Mann, P. Rummery K. and Pritchard, S, in Public Management Review, 2004.
- Leading Change – a guide to whole systems working. Attwood M, Pedler M, Pritchard S, Wilkinson D. The Policy Press, Bristol, 2003. Read the opening chapter from "Leading Change".
- ‘Report on the Pilot Learning Groups for Children and Families and Mental Health Teams’, Pritchard S (2003) Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- A Best Practice Guide to Culturally Competent Service User Involvement; Altounyan, C and Pritchard S, Birmingham Race Action Partnership, 2002.
- Delivering Complex Projects (working title) Gower, forthcoming
Conferences and presentations
- Better Metrics for Complex Projects – ICCPM International Conference Lancaster House Oct 2013
- Leadership & community (an ecosystems view) – Staffordshire Business in Community Sept 2012
- The Ecology of Complex Projects – ICCPM International Conference, Lille, August 2012
- Leading Complex Projects – Action Learning: research & practice, International Conference, Ashridge 2012
- Action learning in a novel setting: developing “Generation Y” management consultants – Action Learning: research & practice, International Conference, Ashridge 2012
- “Tribes, Twitter and Timeouts” – APM Annual Conference, Oct 2011
- Leading Complex Projects in complex social systems – AQuA conference, July 2011
- “Why are complex projects like sugar cubes?” – APM Annual Conference, Oct 2010
- Liberating Local Leadership (with Margaret Wheatley) – Welsh Assembly Government, May 2010
- Delivering Complex Projects – RUSI, March 2010
- Working with women leaders – and the organisations who want to keep them…. – Business in the Community, London, June 2009
- Leadership in Turbulent Times – BCG/ALR&P, April 2009
- Working with Culture – Russian Trade Delegation, March 2009
- Action Learning, practices problems and prospects – Henley Business School, 2008
- A Whole Systems Approach to Complex Projects – ICCPM, Frankfurt, March 2008
- Beyond Boundaries – a leadership inquiry between Wales and Denmark – Copenhagen/Cardiff, Oct 2007
- “From action heroes to action learning: joined up leadership in health and social care systems” Pritchard, S & Berg, C – Inter-logics Conference, Amsterdam, 2006